This category of visa allows you to stay in Australia for a holiday, see friends or relatives, or work and study for a short time.

Visitor Visa (600)

This visa options allows you to visit Australia for the following purposes:

  • Tourism
  • For business visitor activities
  • To see friends or relatives
  • Travelling on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s republic of China

When applying for a visitor visa from within Australia, you should hold a valid visa that does not have the condition 8503.

If you are outside Australia and are holder of a passport of eligible countries, you
might be eligible for following Visitor Visa options:

  • Electronic Travel Authority visa (subclass 601)
  • eVisitor (subclass 651)

Medical Treatment Visa (subclass 602)

This visa allows you to travel to Australia for the following purposes:

  • Undergo a medical treatment or consultation
  • To provide support to someone needing medical treatment who currently
    holds or has applied for this visa
  • Donate an organ

New Zealand Citizens and their Family
(subclass 461)

This visa is for someone who is not a New Zealand citizen but is family
member of a New Zealand citizen. It gives allows you to live and work in
Australia for upto 5 years.

Contact Us

What is twelve plus eleven?

Better yet, see us in person!

We offer all immigration services to our clients, so feel free to visit us during normal business hours. For urgent Merits Review request, please contact us directly via phone/email.

Aspect Migration And Education Consultancy

Office 415, 101 Overton Road Melbourne, VIC, Australia 3030

Call Us At

0414 573 092

Philippines- Davao

Arlene Lo 091 5113 5918

James Morales Lo 091 7943 5399