This category of visas allows parent, child, or a relative to be sponsored to live in Australia.

Parent Visa

This visa is for parents of settled Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. You should meet the balance-of-the-family test.

There are following visa options available under this category:

  • Parent Visa (subclass 103)
  • Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 173 and subclass 143)
  • Aged Parent Visa (subclass 804)
  • Contributory Aged Parent Visa (subclass 884 and subclass 864)

Child Visa

Following options under this category:

  • Child Visa (subclass 101)

This visa allows a child who is outside Australia to come live with their parents.

  • Child Visa (subclass 802)

    This visa allows a child in Australia to continue to live here

    • General Eligibility for Child Visa
    • The child must be sponsored by their parent or their parent’s partne
    • The child must be single
    • The child must be
      • Younger that 18 years, or
      • a full-time student between 18 and 25 years of age, or
      • 18 or older and unable to work due to a disability and dependent
        on the sponsoring parent.
  • Dependent Child Visa (subclass 445)

This visa is for a child whose parent’s

Relative Visa

Following visa options are available under this category:

  • Remaining Relative visa(subclass 115)
  • Orphan Relative visa (subclass 837)
  • Aged Dependent Relative Visa (subclass 838)
  • Remaining Relative Visa (subclass 835)

Contact Us

What is twelve plus eleven?

Better yet, see us in person!

We offer all immigration services to our clients, so feel free to visit us during normal business hours. For urgent Merits Review request, please contact us directly via phone/email.

Aspect Migration And Education Consultancy

Office 415, 101 Overton Road Melbourne, VIC, Australia 3030

Call Us At

0414 573 092

Philippines- Davao

Arlene Lo 091 5113 5918

James Morales Lo 091 7943 5399